Call for Presentations
Proposals must be received by December 3, 2018
Please submit your proposal using this link.
The Lean Construction Institute – Canada (LCI-C) is inviting knowledgeable speakers to share expertise, experience and knowledge on Lean principles at the fourth annual LCI-C national conference being held May 1 – 2, 2019 in Montreal. Presentations and proposals are to focus on Lean in the design and construction industries.
Lean principles are rapidly demonstrating their ability to deliver value, enhance productivity, and ultimately help stakeholders “lean forward” and reduce waste in the design and construction of projects across the Canadian building industry. LCI-C is dedicated to sharing and promoting Lean construction principles in all aspects of building, including new approaches to planning and control, the use of cross-functional teams, the utilization of modelling in project definition and design, and new tools for production workflow in construction.
Reach owners, consultants and contractors from across Canada and help share your own perspectives on the advantages of Lean.
(All information to be included in the speaker portal submission)
- Presentations are to be 45 minutes in length
- Speaker bio – Max 250-word biography of the speaker
- Speaking references
- Session name—A short descriptive title of the presentation in 10 words or less.
- Session description —A description of the presentation between 40 and 60 words. This description & title will be published in the conference program and other marketing materials.
- Session abstract—A 250 – 300-word summary of the presentation
- Key learning that will occur by conference attendees and benefits of disseminating the information presented to the Canadian design and construction industry.