Become Part of Our Lean Trainers’ List
The Lean Construction Institute of Canada (LCI-C) is planning to generate a list of qualified individuals or companies experienced in delivering courses in Lean project delivery methodology or specific tools to the building industry sectors. This trainer list will be posted on our website as a reference for all members who are seeking Lean training resources and updated annually.
Our main focus is list trainers and courses that focus on methodologies and tools used in Lean project delivery such as:
- AGC/LCI Modules 1 – 7;
- Target value design (TVD);
- Last planner® system (LPS);
- Choosing by advantage (CBA).
LCI-C is also interested in trainers and courses for more general Lean practices that also support Lean project delivery systems such as:
- Value stream mapping (VSM);
- Production preparation process (3P);
- A3 thinking – Learning to see;
- 5 Why – root cause analysis;
- Sort, straighten, shine, standardize, sustain (5S).
What to Include in Your Submission
- Individual/company contact information;
- Provinces/territories in which you (individual/company) are willing to provide training in;
- 1-page summary including course content and learning outcomes of each Lean course offered (see Key Capabilities);
- Description of experience in delivering Lean project delivery methodology training;
- 1-page curriculum vitae (CV) of each trainer.
Email your submission to LCI-C administrator Ken Lancastle.